Mark Armenante, Founder and Board Member of Vlocity invests $1.5M in Oryn Therapeutics. Young Sohn, Founder and Board Member of Vlocity invests $1.5M in Oryn Therapeutics. This funding, along with the first ever Direct to Phase II SBIR award of $1.5M from The National Institute of Health will propel Oryn Therapeutics into Phase 1 clinical trials of the company’s novel rheumatoid arthritis drug.
- Oryn and University of Southern California Scientists Report Significant Advance in Antifungal Drug Therapy December 4, 2019
- Dalton Announces a Drug Development and GMP Manufacturing Services Agreement with Oryn Therapeutics April 12, 2018
- USC Press release: Oryn and University of Southern California scientists report on first-in-class macrocyclic peptide therapeutic for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis November 30, 2017
- PLoS ONE publication: Oryn and USC collaborators publish in PLoS ONE the application of Orynotides for treatment of evolving and severe rheumatoid arthritis November 29, 2017
- Oryn selected to present at 2016 BIO International Convention June 7, 2016
- Oryn Therapeutics and Keck Medicine of USC RECEIVE $5.3 M NIH award May 17, 2016
- Oryn therapeutics secures $3,000,000 of angel investment September 2, 2015